On that note, SERIOUSLY? Sixty some-odd days of 100+degrees, 42 of them in a row? No appreciable rain in months. [Okay, there was that ONE storm, but who can remember...] The floors of my house are a wreck because the dogs go outside, jump in the pool to cool off, then run inside, dripping wet. It's fun and smells great. There's not enough Scentsy in the world...
|This is how they spend the day waiting for everyone else to get home. Yes, that's Theo crowding Beau every chance he gets. Bette tries to stay away.|
[HEY! I just found an upside to needing reading glasses! Eating cereal, see a spot that really looks like it could be a bug...can't tell for sure, so just move on! Sweet!]
Anyhoo. All this time away from blog writing should have given me plenty of time to figure out what to write about -- maybe a theme. But sadly, I'm no closer to deciding. Some of the ideas, in no particular order:
- Food - recipes, pictures, party menus, etc. Would be fun, and something I love to do. I just don't do it all that often, at least during the week. AND there are approximately 4.3 million blogs that already do that.
- Books/movies - reviews, commentaries, lists. For an English major, I'm not very deep when it comes to what I like, so that might be a downside. Or I may just really enjoy it.
- Photography journey - learning how to take better ones, or use Photoshop, or something. Lord knows I'd be starting from scratch. I can't even remember to take my camera most places. Long shot here. [Bonus! I got to here and ran to take the picture I posted above. Yay!]
- Randomness -- THIS I have down to a science. See above for proof.
- All of the above, aka "cop out" on decision-making.