Whole30 - Day 1

 
Day 1 is done and I'd call it a success. No coffee, but I survived.
 
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with turkey and spinach, couple of strawberries and handful of raspberries
 
Lunch: Paleo chicken salad
 
Dinner: Smoked pork loin with zucchini noodles, and a couple slices of bacon as they came off the grill
 
Throughout the day: 2-3 raspberries at a time (I'm addicted), a small handful of almonds, unsweet tea.

 
 
We just got back from walking the dogs, and even that little bit made my knee twinge. I'm not supposed to ramp up the exercise this week, but I'm going to do something each day to try to get some strength back in this leg.

All in all, a successful day 1. I wasn't TOO cranky (it was Monday, after all) but I am going to bed shortly -- about an hour earlier than usual for me. That's one of the goals - to listen more to my body for waking and sleeping. Right now it's telling me to go to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All the food!

Cheese, glorious cheese.

B f l Day 11: Let's talk TV.