Ouch.


This is me.
*snort* Okay, I'm less delusional now.

Found this on Pinterest, where all things live now, and decided I'd try it. Wednesdays are my rest day, mostly because I've got church at night and little time to do anything. Figured this would be a good little 15 minutes or so just to get the blood moving. Riiiigggghhhhhtttt.

#1. Mountain climbers are deceptively exhausting. Keeping my butt up in the air is a full workout in itself. If you don't know what they are, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4

#2. I don't know how burpees got their name, because they should be called "hellonearth" at least for someone in my current shape. This calls for 7 (twice!), which feels like 400. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Dq_NCzj8M

On the plus side, it makes regular pushups, sit ups, and jumping jacks feel like a vacation.

So just 15 minutes (two rounds) of this and today my upper body wants to know why I hate it. I have a new measurement though -- how long before I can do those two moves without dying?

Wednesday scorecard: stayed in points/calories - check; drank water - check; exercise - technically rest day, but 15 minutes done; blog entry - check.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All the food!

Cheese, glorious cheese.

B f l Day 11: Let's talk TV.